Q: Why can’t I sign in to yahoo messenger? It always says that my password is incorrect but then its correct. Why? How can I solve this problem?
Try the following procedure:
1. Uninstall Yahoo Messenger.
2. If Windows, run all http://www.ccleaner.com/ tools.
3. If Mac, run all http://www.titanium.free.fr/pgs/english.html tools for your version of OS X.
4. Restart your computer.
5. Use http://messenger.yahoo.com/ to download the newest Yahoo Messenger.
6. Install Yahoo Messenger, and restart your computer.
If you still cannot sign into Yahoo Messenger, use the instructions at http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/id_password/edit-20.html to reset your Yahoo username and/or password.
Did this help?
robert (Geek) says: on April 8, 2009 at 2:20 pm