Fix Yahoo Messenger sign-in errorby Pamela on July 21, 2009
Q: Why can’t I sign in to Yahoo Messenger? It always says that my password is incorrect but then it’s correct. How can I solve this problem?
A: If you are certain your password is correct and you do not have the caps lock on then you should try the following:
1. Uninstall Yahoo Messenger.
2. If you are running a computer with Windows then you should run ccleaner.
3. If you are running a computer with Mac OS X then you should run all these tools for your version of OS X.
4. Restart your computer.
5. Download the newest Yahoo Messenger.
6. Install Yahoo Messenger, and restart your computer.
If you still cannot sign into Yahoo Messenger then you will want to follow theÂ forgot password instructions to reset your Yahoo username and/or password.Read Question Here