What is this digital key looking thing?

by on April 1, 2010

Q: I have a some kind of computer chip or memory stick that is shaped like a key. No USB. Do you have any idea what it is? Here is a picture of it.

2 Responses to “What is this digital key looking thing?”
    Picked as best answer

    I am 99% sure that it is a key to an office. They use digital keys like that so they can control access and can shut off access without getting the key back.


    toodles89,, as suggested by matt, that is a common upgrade for hotel/motel door locks. Not a doubt about it, seen them many times