Q: Should i have very strong Mathematics,physics,etc. for best programing
No related posts.
A math background isn’t a requirement to write a program.
When you hit a specific problem that requires you to learn something new, go learn it. That’s life in the tech industry anyway, constant non-stop learning.
For more thoughts on this topic see: http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/2009/04/should-competent-programmers-be-mathematically-inclined.html
Mark (Uber Geek) says: on February 1, 2013 at 11:57 am
Based on this and prior questions you’ve submitted, I have the feeling you should be asking us something a little different.
Here is what I think you should do:
Submit a new question, and include the following:
1) Your educational/job history.
2) Why you’re interested in software programming.
3) The type of software you are most interested in working on.
4) Any experience you have “working with computers”.
4) And ask us, “How do I get started as a beginner software programmer?”
Mark (Uber Geek) says: on February 1, 2013 at 12:06 pm