Q: I want to download my resume to a jobsite on my flashdrive how do i do that?
No related posts.
Suzy – All websites are different but usually have the same process.
1. Plug your USB thumb drive into your computer.
2. Your computer may indicate that it has found new hardware and is installing the hardware.
3. Go to “Computer or My Computer” and verify that you can find your Flash drive and view the contents on it.
4. Go to your job posting website and there should be a section that you can upload your resume.
5. Click Browse for file or Browse for Resume and navigate through Computer to the drive to select the file that is on your resume.
6. Upload the file to the website.
If you get hung up on these instructions please let me know.
fletcha (Major Geek) says: on April 16, 2013 at 8:46 am